My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Sunday, October 9, 2016

So Proud of her...

Here is another awesome transformation I would like to share with you!  Again this is a friend who is rocking the Beachbody Programs--as we all do she had a short time of falling off the wagon--BUT she jumped right back in and is doing even better than ever!  She is a serious inspiration to me on daysthat  I just want to sit here for just ONE day--you know--maybe I can just take today to rest....WHAT..rest, why do I need to do that?  If I get off my butt and do my workouts I have so much more energy--and feel so much better mentally and that rest would NOT make me feel like that.  So on those days I hop over to see what Lisa is doing--and low and behold--she is moving her butt and rocking the program!  LOVE YOU GIRL!  Thank you for inspiring me each and every day!   Tell me this transformation does not make you want to start TODAY.........


I wold love to help you get started and work with you to reach your personal goals--small or large--weight loss or healthy changes--I just love to help others and would love to help you too!  Don't ever let ANYONE tell you it can't be done--your too old--your too far out of shape--it is too hard--it will take too long--JUST DON'T listen to any of those things--together we CAN do it!

Your Beachbody Coach
Mary Jo Price-Williams

http://teamplunge.blogspot.com/​

“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”- Anonymous
“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment