My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Of course I use the products!

We are all addicted around here.  And love it.  


The blender is the most used appliance in this house--even more than the coffee maker! 
We love our Shakeology for breakfast--mine is chocolate with banana, peanut butter powder, unsweetened almond milk and ice!
My son's is vanilla with vanilla greek yogurt, unsweetened vanilla almond milk and ice.
And I had the Energize before my workout! 

Today's workout was the 21 Day Fix Extreme Upper Body
My upper body is one of my weakest spots but slowly I am beginning to see some results.  
Which is pretty cool since I don't work them everyday!  

πŸ’ͺ🏻❤️πŸ’ͺ🏻❤️πŸ’ͺ🏻
It is empowering to feel the difference each and every day--more energy--stronger--more stamina--feeling healthier--hair is shinier--nails are growing faster -Love Me Some Beachbody!

Your Beachbody Coach
Mary Jo Price-Williams

http://teamplunge.blogspot.com/​

“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”- Anonymous
“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment