My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Monday, October 31, 2016

It's HERE!


GET SHREDDED WITH MMA-STYLE WORKOUTS

If you want to lose some inches from your waist and shed body fat, then Core De Force will be right up your alley. The workouts are very effective in real life situations, and well as very fun and addicting to do.


Still a few spots left on the Offical Test group!  
Apply today--fill out the application to save your spot

In just 30 days you can expect to reshape your body with:

- BOXING, KICK BOXING, AND MUAY THAI COMBINATIONS THAT WILL ENGAGE YOUR CORE FROM EVERY ANGLE

- BODY WEIGHT TRAINING THAT SCUPLTS OVERALL DEFINITION

- EXPLOSIVE CARDIO INTERVALS TO MAX YOUR CALORIE BURN

This isn't you typical kick and punch type of workout, this is CORE DE FORCE. And if you're ready to fight for the body that you've always wanted, trust me, you won't be disappointed.

This workout program is for everyone--new and experienced--there are modifications!
I am so EXCITED!

Join me for the Official Test Group
Starts on November 7th
Save your spot by filling in the application below..

Got questions?  Be sure to leave me a comment or use my contact me button and I will get back to you right away!  This is the most excited I have been about a workout in a long time!
MMA is HOT!

Your Beachbody Coach
Mary Jo Price-Williams

“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”- Anonymous

“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”- Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment