My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Friday, October 21, 2016

Planning next week's meals!

Wow this one looks amazing and will be on the list for next week for sure.   I just found this facebook page and it has so many healthy clean recipes!  Will be spending some time on it checking it out.  I will come back here after we try the recipe to let you know how we liked it......


If you click on the image it will give you enlarge for better viewing.  Here is the link to the page if you want to check out their other stuff  Forks over Knives--or you can just wait and see what I share on here, lol!  Feel free to share any places you find healthy clean recipes with me in the comments section!  I am always looking for more.


Your Beachbody Coach
Mary Jo Price-Williams

“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”- Anonymous
“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment