My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Football Sunday's are my Fun Days!

But even on days like today, I try to make better choices than I used to--I used to eat Chicken Wings, pizza, chips dip, cheese pepperoni crackers----well you know Football Food!   But now my football food it just a little different.  But it does NOT take away from the day at all.


On the menu for today is......

Veggies and Hummus
Whole Grain Scoops and Fresh made Salsa
Grilled Turkey Sausage

My drink for today is


You can find other tips for staying on track during football season HERE

Do the best you can

Let's go Buffalo Bills--squish those fish today! 

Your Beachbody Coach
Mary Jo Price-Williams

“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”- Anonymous

“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment