My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

So let's really do this now!

So when I first signed up with Beachbody a few months ago I was so excited that while I waited for my first shipment I decided to create this blog.  I thought it would be a great idea to share different things that have to do with my journey and things that may help or inspire you on your journey!  Well, I was told right away to NOT use this until I was more established--the thought is that it may not look good for me to talk up Beachbody before I was really doing well with it-well let's just say I am calling BS on that!  I want to share my thoughts, my ideas, my meals, articles I find helpful and anything else that catches my eye having to do with being healthy and happy!  So I am going to begin it again--from today on.  I can only hope that something I share will inspire you!


I am certainly not saying I have it all together!  No way--far far from it.  But I am on a journey and each day I "get" it a bit more than the last.  Some days I slip back into old habits but then I catch myself and get back on track.  It is all about learning to live a healthy lifestyle--I have been living an unhealthy one for many many years (over 50) so I can't expect to change all those habits overnight!  And neither can you or anyone else.  The goal is to be better each day and focus on things and people who bring us closer to our goals!


One of my favorite things about Beachbody as a company is that they do not focus on sales--they are not pushing products--they want to help people and everyone wants to help each other too!  It is one big team of people working together to not only better ourselves but to help others become what they want to be!  Not what we want them to be -- we don't want to force products on people that don't solve an issue or problem they want to focus on changing.  We all support each other and each other's clients too.  And as coaches we are encouraged to spend time daily doing personal development!  I have always loved to read and listen to different types of personal development but now I am getting paid to do it!  What could be better?


I want to be a better person tomorrow than I was today--stronger-healthier-nicer-more attentive-happier--encouraging--helpful--inspirational--you get it....improvements every day!  Join me, won't you!

Mary Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment