My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Breakfast Frittata

I have been watching the girls in my challenge groups make these over and over and decided it was about time I made one myself--the best part of this is that there are 8 eggs and three containers of veggies so a serving is one-quarter of the dish and only 1 Red and 1 Green  -- not even a full green!  And can I just say it was so good!  Oh and of course easy too!

So I began by chopping up a bunch of veggies from my fridge--I used broccoli, sweet pepper, onion, mushroom and spinach--you can mix this up any way you want with what is in your fridge!  I cooked it up in a tiny bit of olive oil in a pan.


+The veggies smelled so good cooking up in the pan.  Made me a little impatient for my breakfast, lol.  But now it is already cooked for the next three days!  WIN!

Next I poured the sauteed veggies into a square glass baking dish that was sprayed with coconut oil spray.   I mixed eight eggs with a little bit of almond milk--you could use regular fat-free milk or even water--and poured it over the veggies.




Now cook it in the oven at 375 degrees until all of the egg has cooked--about 20 minutes.  And look at how beautiful this is------I wish you could smell it.



No cheese--no carbs--just wholesome goodness!  And of course some Franks hot sauce, lol.


Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment