My Favorite Program-Do it with me!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Health and Wellness fair at Hilbert College

Had a great time today at the Health and Wellness fair--I was fortunate enough to be right next to a some very nice vendors!  Although I have never done an event like this where I met anyone who was not friendly and nice.  Today's neighbor sold essential oils and I love love love aroma therapy so I was one happy camper most of the day.  If you ever have the opportunity to go to one of these event you should --there really is a lot of great information available.  Here are a few pictures from the event.....





And check out the amazing lunch they served us for being vendors---roasted vegetable wrap with feta cheese and broccoli salad!


It was really good but I was really worried about having tiny pieces of broccoli in my teeth the rest of the day!  Nothing worse then talking to 100 or so people then getting in your car and realizing that you had a huge chunk of green in your teeth the whole time!  Seems to happen to me more than I would like to admit.  Let me just say--I don't care how well I know you--if I am talking to you and you have something green on your teeth--I WILL tell you!  So that brings me to my tip of the day....

when you want to be sure that you don't have anything in your teeth take a selfie and then enlarge it to see your teeth--so easy and works great!  Hence the crazy picture below....


Another disadvantage of getting old--the gaps in my teeth are a bit bigger then they used to be and look how crooked my bottom teeth are--or no, don't look it is not a pretty picture!

I also got to show off the new Core De Force workouts!  I was streaming them via Beachbody on Demand!  Watch for some funny videos of me trying to do the moves--coming soon!  I am not sure if that is a head up so you look for them or avoid them!  Either way--you have officially been warned!

Anyway,
Thanks for stopping by today!

Your Beachbody Coach
Mary Jo Price-Williams

“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”- Anonymous

“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment